Orved Channelled Vacuum Pack Rolls
“We recommend the width you choose the length!” – Store and cook your products in vacuum using the practical channelled roll format for cooking!
Every Channelled Vacuum Bag is unique thanks to Orved embossing, characterized by small rhomboidal cells embossed on one side of the Bag, especially designed to ensure maximum and faster air suction in each working condition, using an external Vacuum machine as well as a chamber Vacuum machine.
The Channelled Vacuum Bags manufactured by Orved are ideal to preserve food for longer, to maintain hygiene and freshness for solid and dry products. The level of Vacuum will be excellent and every
product will be perfectly preserved.
Don’t Waste Food – Vacuum Pack It!
“At Orved we work to ensure unsurpassed performances in terms of preservation and Vacuum cooking”
Orved have been manufacturing its own line of Vacuum Bags for 12 years. A great deal of time has gone into research and development of innovative materials which could meet the most sophisticated requirements of Sous-Vide technology.
“THE PERFECT VACUUM NEEDS A PERFECT VACUUM BAG”
Orved grant excellent performances in terms of high-quality films used, perfect seal and long Shelf-Life.
Why vacuum preservation?
- Vacuum packing prevents the proliferation of parasites that normally develop in pasta, rice, flour or dry fruit, fat and oil rancidity, mould formation, oxidation and food weight loss.
- No cross-contamination or odours in the refrigerator as all products are vacuum packed in sealed bags. The lack of air, moreover, will impede the formation of macro-crystals which
are normally present in frozen products affecting their nutritional properties.
How long do vacuum packed products last?
- Thanks to Vacuum packing the Shelf-Life, depending on the type of food and its preparation, is extended up to 5 times more.
Tips for safe vac packing…
- For proper vacuum packed food storage, we recommend packing the best quality products, paying special attention to hygiene.
- For products that contain liquids, we recommend to cool them down in the refrigerator before vacuum packing.
- Important: in order to ensure perfect hygiene of food products, we recommend never re-using the bags.
- Remember to mark the packing date and product name on the bag!
Where can vac packed foods be stored?
- Ambient in the pantry
- Chilled in the refrigerator
- Frozen in the deep freeze
TECHNICAL DATA – Channelled Vacuum Rolls for Storage
- PA/PE Channelled Vacuum Bags are ideal to extend the Shelf-Life of any product: from the most delicate to those with sharp edges.
- Bag thickness – 95GR
- Sold in packs of 2 rolls (200mm wide x 6m long)