PLEASE NOTE – Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, global manufacturing delays, and Brexit related logistics issues. Good dispatch and courier deliveries may differ from those quoted below.
These are factors outside of our control but we will endeavour to dispatch and deliver your goods as quickly as possible.
Goods Dispatch & Lead Times
HTG Extras will endevour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible, typical lead times are as follows:
- Taylor Self-Fit Spare Parts & Consumables – 1 to 2 days
- FlavorBurst Syrups & Frozen Yogurt Powder – 1 to 2 days
- Blendtec Blenders – 1 to 2 days
- Cambro Equipment – 3 to 5 days
- Bras Drinks Dispensers- up to 28 days
- Fimar Small Equipment – up to 28 days
- Easyline Small Equipment – up to 28 days
- Loelsberg Scoop Washes – 12 to 14 days
- Carter Hoffmann, Pitco & Turbochef – confirmation of stock and lead time will be sent at point of order.
- Lincat CiBo, FilterFlow & Lynx400 – confirmation of stock and lead time will be sent at point of order.
- Rex Martin 12v Refrigeration – confirmation of stock and lead time will be sent at point of order.
The above lead times are approximate ‘working days’ from receipt of order to dispatch of goods. HTG Extras will contact you if there is likely to be a delay in processing or delivering your order. HTG Extras operates Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Orders received at weekends and bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high cost of carriage and handling of our commercial catering equipment products, drinks dispensers, and small equipment, a restocking fee of up to 25% will be applied to these products if they are returned.
HTG Extras deliver using a range of courier and delivery services. Were possible we will provide tracking details but this may not be feasible in all circumstances. HTG Extras cannot be held responsible for unforeseen delivery delays. HTG Extras will only deliver to addresses within the UK, please contact us if you’re outside of this region for possible options.
HTG Extras work with a number of suppliers and manufactures. Orders containing products from different suppliers will be dispatched from different warehouses and may be delivered separately. Updates will be posted in the ‘My Account’ section of the site if you registered on check out or emailed to you.
Returns – Purchased Incorrectly
If you have purchased an item incorrectly, you have the right to return the item to us within 14 days of delivery to receive a refund. Please contact HTG Extras at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return. Items returned without prior arrangement may not be refunded in full. HTG Extras reserves the right to charge a restocking fee where appropriate.
Returned items must:
- Be UNUSED and in its original UNOPENED and UNDAMAGED packaging
- Items sealed for hygiene reasons; Flavor Burst syrups, frozen yogurt powder etc. cannot be returned if the packaging or seals are broken or damaged
- MUST BE returned to us within fourteen days of the original delivery date
- ALL return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer
Please note – this return policy only applies to Private End User Customers. Business or Trade customers should email email@example.com to discuss possible return options.
Returns – Goods Damaged on Arrival
It is the customers responsibility to refuse to accept any deliveries which have been obviously damaged in transit.
If you discover the item has been damaged in transit but the packaging showed no signs of damage, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 48 HOURS of receipt of the goods to make a claim. Claims for damages made outside of this time may not be processed.
Damaged items must:
- Be returned UNUSED and in it original packaging where reasonably practical
- HTG Extras will arrange and cover the costs of collecting the damaged item. The customer has the responsibility to ensure that the item is packed appropriately to prevent further loss or damage.
- HTG Extras reserves the right to inspect, repair and return any damaged items prior to offering a refund.
Warranty Provision – Small Equipment
Unless stated elsewhere, all small equipment and Bras frozen drinks dispensers supplied by HTG Extras carries a 12 month ‘return to base’ parts and labour warranty. It is the customers responsibility to cover any postage costs incurred to return the item.
To make a warranty claim, email email@example.com
Warranty Provision – Large Commercial Catering Equipment
Please refer to the original documentation provided with your equipment for exact details of the warranty cover for your equipment, including any exclusions and conditions. All warranties are valid for the original purchaser (unless previously agreed) and are non-transferable.
CiBO Speed Ovens – the CiBO oven comes with two years on site parts and labour warranty which is facilitated by the manufacturer – Lincat. Warranty and service calls should be logged directly with the Lincat service department by calling 01522 875 500 and choose option 3.
Lincat Lynx400 & FilterFlow – these brands come with two years on site parts and labour warranty which is facilitated by the manufacturer – Lincat. Warranty and service calls should be logged directly with the Lincat service department by calling 01522 875 500 and choose option 3.
TurboChef Fire – the Fire oven comes with one year on site parts and labour warranty which is facilitated by Marren Microwave Ltd. Warranty and service calls should be logged directly with Marren by calling 01933 665313 or visiting www.marren.co.uk
Pitco Fryers & Carter Hoffmann Crisp ‘N Hold – all Pitco fryers and Carter Hoffmann units come with 12 months onsite parts and labour warranty which is facilitated by the manufacturers representative Middleby UK. Warranty and service calls should be logged directly with Middleby UK’s service department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ensure you include the equipment model and serial number along with your contact details in any correspondence.
Pitco fryers installed in mobile catering vehicles are supplied with a PARTS ONLY warranty.
Marren Commercial Microwaves – the ISM-1800 Marren microwave is supplied with 3 years parts and labour warranty. Which is facilitated by Marren Microwave Ltd. Warranty and service calls should be logged directly with Marren by calling 01933 665313 or visiting www.marren.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE – All warranties, regardless of the equipment type or manufacturer, are active from the date of confirmed delivery. Equipment failure due to incorrect installation or operator error is not covered by the warranty and will be chargeable.
To read our FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS of Sale click here >>>