- Effectively filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means.
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants.
- Integrated, beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition.
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odour and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation.
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Compatible with Insurice®, QC7I Single, QL1, and QL3B heads.
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2” clearance below unit.
- Flush cartridge by running water through filter for three minutes at full flow.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.