Utilising the germicidal effects of UV-C light, the UV Confidence Box can give you and your customers peace of mind that your products have a reduced risk of viral and bacterial contamination.
Measuring 375 x 575 x 450mm, the pass-through, countertop unit uses UV-C lamps to reduce viral and bacterial contamination on the exposed surfaces of any item placed inside it.
The UV Confidence Box is ideal for high street retail operators as well as those in the food service sectors.
The process doesn’t involve liquids, which means it doesn’t damage the goods in any way. As a result, it can be used for any product, ranging from food and drink, to electronics, clothing, and spectacles.
In terms of operation, the server simply loads the goods into the back of the unit and switches it on. At the end of the 30-second cycle, the inside of the cabinet lights up green and an alarm sounds.
Staying safely behind the unit, the server lifts the front door, and the customer reaches in to retrieve their goods.
The Confidence Box is constructed from grade 304 stainless steel.
Aluminium, safety interlock doors ensure the lamps will only switch on when the doors are closed and a tinted acrylic door blocks UV-C light from passing through. All of which makes the operation safe for both staff and customers.
Features of the UV Confidence Box include:
- 4x high powered 14W UV-C lamps which emit light at 254nm wavelength which is proven to kill viruses.
- The door opens from the servers side on the pass through model which means the customer does not need to touch the unit which helps prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- UV-C light is emitted from the top, sides and base of the unit ensuing all round coverage and exposure is achieved.
- Stylish lightly smoked acrylic door prevents harmful UV light from leaking out.
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel for easy cleaning.
- The cavity has a usable area of 490 x 380mm which can accommodate a large standard serving tray.
- An audible alarm sounds when the sterilisation process has finished.
- For safety, the UV lamps only switch on when the doors are closed correctly.