The CiBO Oven uses a patent pending combination of three different heat sources – convection, grill and a heated base.
The cooking profiles are phased enable each of the three heat sources to switch on and off during the cook cycle to deliver fast results. As a result, the CiBO produces high-quality, perfectly-cooked food in 2-3 minutes.
Download the CiBO Oven Brochure Here >>>
How the CIBO Oven works…
CIBO has three heat sources – convection, grill and a heated base. The total power of all the heat sources is 4900W. Not all the elements can be powered on at same time (the electronic controller prevents this) and power is limited to less than 13Amps, which allows the CiBO to operate using a normal plug can be used
What can you cook in the CiBO?
CIBO can cook all types of food, however with a small cavity we advise against the continual use for cooking proteins high in fat content. We recommend you always cook on the Teflon sheet if you are cooking
directly on the glass base.
Download the CiBO Oven Quick Start Guide Here >>>
Clear icons and an easy-to-use touchscreen controls mean the CiBO Oven can be operated by any member of the kitchen team, regardless of their catering experience and skills. To help users get off to a flying start, the unit comes with six, standard pre-set programmes, which can be tailored to individual menu requirements. Bespoke recipes can also be added, allowing for menu creativity.
The CiBO high speed oven are allows you to add a truly endless variety of different products to your menu. From perfectly grilled toasted sandwiches and crispy pizzas, to all-in-one breakfast rolls and croissants, the CiBO delivers truly excellent cooking results at a fraction of the time of traditional ovens.
The CiBO is a very compact oven which operates ventlessly. Therefore it doesn’t require specialist installation or expensive overhead extraction.
Product features of the CiBO Oven include:
- Dimensions 367(H) x 437(W) x 616(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 340 x 350
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 0°C to 290°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 29.8kg
- Colour Silver – Stainless Steel
- Patented cooking system – not just another high speed oven
- Cook a range of menu items in only 2 to 3 minutes including pizza, panini, toasted sandwiches, bagels and more
- Cook, toast and reheat both fresh and frozen foods. Replaces your panini press, grill, toaster, convection oven and grill
- Ventless cooking – catalyst technology removes need for external extraction
- Cook multiple dishes together without adding to cooking time
- Compact – great for event catering
- Plug and play – phased to give optimal results while working on a 3-pin 3kW UK plug
- 4.3″ intuitive touch screen controller
- Supplied with paddle, baking tray, USB stick, wire rack and a non-stick Teflon sheet
Manufactured in the UK by Lincat – Usually delivered in 3-5 days.